Congratulations!Thank you for considering Starkey's Lookout, the best view on Seneca Lake, for the location of your wedding reception or event. The breathtaking view from Starkey's Lookout, as well as the outstanding wine and craft beer, has inspired many to choose it as the venue for special events. The North Tasting Room and the Courtyard accommodate about 150 people and can be booked together or separately. Both rooms have access to a patio(s) featuring a beautiful pergola and an amazing view of Seneca Lake. Near the main building is "The Terrace", a magnificent tent site next to a picturesque view of the lake in the distance, makes the perfect backdrop for photos of memories that will last a lifetime!
Starkey's Lookout completed work on a gorgeous event space in the summer of 2013, The Terrace, just south of our main building. The site, overlooking a breathtaking view of Seneca Lake, is the perfect spot to host a wedding for up to 250 guests. Our Terrace can accommodate up to 40' X 80' pole or frame tent.
Terrace Rental Pricing is as follows:Saturday - $4,250 or $725/hour (4-hour minimum)
Friday or Sunday - $3,250 or $550/hour (3-hour minimum)
Included in the rental:
- Professional Event Coordinator to help you plan, coordinate and execute your event
- Professional Bartending Staff
- An Employee to greet guests and direct them to the reception area
- Starkey's Lookout will provide you with our professional catering team
- All outside caterers with a valid catering license and insurance are acceptable for events
- Starkey's Lookout is happy to provide a quote for chairs and table rentals
The Courtyard & North Tasting Room Weddings
Each bride and groom have their own idea of what they would like to happen on their special day and at Starkey's Lookout, we are here to accommodate them! Well in advance of your day, you will enjoy a full wine and beer tasting. At that time, you will select a variety of wine and beer to be served at your wedding or event. If you are having small affair and light appetizers are desired or if the couple wants a more elaborate meal, we have Lake Country Catering who will design a catered event that will be just what you've dreamed. Our Event Coordinator is here to see that even the smallest detail isn't overlooked.
Inside Rental Pricing starting at (does not include holiday weekend pricing):
- Monday-Thursday - $400 (North Tasting Room Only) (Mid November-April)
- Monday-Thursday - $850 (Courtyard & North Tasting Room) (Mid November-April)
- Saturday - $2,250 (Courtyard & North Tasting Room) (Mid November-April)
- Friday or Sunday - $1,750 (Courtyard & North Tasting Room) (Mid November-April)
- Front (Courtyard) Patio Addition (Optional) - $500
- Monday-Thursday - $500 (North Tasting Room Only) (May-Mid November)
- Monday-Thursday - $1,100 (Courtyard & North Tasting Room) (May-Mid November)
- Saturday - $3,750 (Courtyard & North Tasting Room) (May-Mid November)
- Friday or Sunday - $2,750 (Courtyard & North Tasting Room) (May-Mid November)
- Front (Courtyard) Patio Addition (Optional) - $500
All events are priced at 5pm or later start time Monday-Thursday and Saturday.Friday and Sunday start times are 6:00 PM or later.Any other times will have a price adjustment.
Private Party Pricing
Here at Starkey's we host many different private events; from baby showers to retirement parties. Our Private Parties run from 1-6 hours with 3 being our most popular. Below you will find a list of options for your private party.North Tasting Room (40 people max), Mid November-April
- Monday-Thursday - $100/hour
- Saturday - $350/hour (3 hour minimum)
- Friday or Sunday - $150/hour
North Tasting Room (40 people max), May-October
- Monday-Thursday - $125/hour
- Saturday - NA
- Friday or Sunday - $275 (3-hour minimum)
Courtyard & North Tasting, Mid November-April
- Monday-Thursday - $150/hour
- Saturday - $425/hour (4-hour minimum)
- Friday or Sunday - $275/hour (3-hour minimum)
Courtyard & North Tasting, May-October
- Monday-Thursday - $200/hour
- Saturday - $625/hour (4-hour minimum)
- Friday or Sunday - $375/hour
All hourly events are priced at 5pm or later start timeAny other times will be adjusted
On your special day you will have the option of having your ceremony with us here at Starkey's. Starkey's Lookout offers inside seating for a ceremony up to 100 and outside up to 200 plus.
Consumption or cash Bar Pricing ($200 bartender fee applies, per bartender for two hours):
- Wine by the glass $6.00
- Beer by the glass $5.00
- Mixed Drinks (not provided) $5.00
- Starkey's Soft Drinks $4.00 each
- Other Soft Drinks $2.00 each
- Coffee Station: $1 Per Person
- Drink Station (Tea, Lemonade & Water): $2 Per Person
Open Bar Pricing (beer & wine):
- 1 Hour - $10 Per Person
- 2 Hours - $15 Per Person
- 3 Hours - $20 Per Person
- 4 Hours - $25 Per Person
- 5 Hours - $30 Per Person
- 6 Hours - $35 Per Person
Beer & Wine Bar (select 6 wines & 4 beers)
- Wine Selection: Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Dry Riesling, Riesling, Riesling Gewürztraminer, Whirling Dervish, Cabernet Franc, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Dry Rosé, Twisted White, Twisted Pink, Twisted Red, Simply Sweet
- Beer Selection: Pilsner (Seasonal), Belgian White, Margarita Wit, Tangerine Wit, Raspberry Wit (Seasonal), Pumpkin (Seasonal), Snickerdoodle (Seasonal), Black Cherry (Seasonal), Apricot Wit (Seasonal), Scotch Ale, Vanilla Porter, Belgian Amber, IPA
- Craft Soda Selection: Root Beer, Orange Cream
Not all wines and beers are available all season. We are in constant rotation so event tastings should be conducted no earlier than 1 month from event date.
Standard open bar and consumption based pricing includes: Your choice of any six Starkey's Lookout wines, four Starkey's Lookout craft beers and one Starkey's Lookout craft soda. Ice water is always available. All tastings for wine & beer selection will be presented by a manager unless stated otherwise.
For Sparkling wines of champagne, a $7/bottle corkage fee will apply. For inquiries regarding outside liquor, a cash bar or any other special requests please contact our general manager.
Starkey's Lookout offers professional catering by Lake Country Catering. All other caterers must be approved and are subject to an extra charge. Starkey's Lookout will provide you with a catering menu.
Thank you for your consideration of Lake Country Catering for your event. We look forward to assisting you with all your planning and catering needs. We are a full-service catering company based in the Finger Lakes and can provide everything you need from the very simple to a full range of planning, set up and rentals.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. These menus are offered as a representative sample of our culinary expertise and in no way represent a limit to the cuisine or themed food experience we can provide.
We look forward to your questions and will be happy to set up an appointment if you so desire.
Stephen Chamot and Michael Colvin
Owners, Lake Country Catering